Sunday, September 11, 2011

Once Upon a Time....

An eighteen year-old girl moved to the big city. She met amazing people. She went through some hard times. She had the best times of her life. She learned so much. She wholeheartedly served God. She fought the good fight. She helped change lives.  She fell in love. She made the best of friends. She lived her life to the full. The end...

So, as corny as that may seem, that is what I'm hoping this blog will be about. My life. As mundane as it may be, I hope that I can entertain at least a few people with my stories of this new adventure I am about to take (technically have already started). So this is a short post for now, but I'm hoping it gives you a little insight to what I want to do here. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Amber please keep blogging. You may not feel like it's good at first but I know you'll get better. Most of the blogs I have followed are like that. So I am going to subscribe to your feeds if I can. Keep 'em coming! Oh by the way why is it that you can do all this bloggin' and tweetin' but you can't even answer a question from your dear sweet aunt on Facebook?

    Have you seen the movie Julie and Julia? If not you should see it. I love you and give Molly my love too - y'all have a great time in the big city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds just so amazing! i can't wait to see how you take the blog girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I didnt realize yall commented! Thank you! Aunt Lestie, I've seen it and LOVE it! Def one of my top favorite movies!
    And TJ, thanks! I've been kinda slow with it all, but I really love blogging! I read your blog too and its one of my favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete