Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'll Be Home for Christmas :)

I am home! Home sweet home! Where the heart is! I can't think of anymore cliches about home, but thats where I am! Yay!!! I've literally done almost nothing but relaxing since I've been here, and its been awesome! I've also not left my house in two days. Like not even in the yard. I should probably get out, but I've got nowhere to go! In the city I can just hop on the train and get anywhere I want within an hour. Here, I have no license and no car, so I go nowhere! That needs to change. This past weekend I got to reunite with some great friends though at our church's annual Christmas Banquet! It was super fun! Here's a few pics from the fun night!


{This is me and my dear friend Andrea, she's ALWAYS got her camera. All the pics on this post are stolen from her facebook!}


{This is my best friend in the ENTIRE world. She's been complaining that she hasn't been featured on my blog yet. Happy now Cass?}


{Me and the roomie! We both live in central Mass}

I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season! Talk to you soon!
xoxo Amber

2 comments:

  1. Yay, that's so exciting! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, such cute pictures! i love being home for the holidays! it just makes everything better ,)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete