Thursday, February 16, 2012

Frustration, in the Form of Internet.

I just wrote an awesome post about babysitting. And its gone. I hate the internet, lets all just go amish? Kay? Good.

And now, because I don't want to have to try and remember everything I just wrote I am going to leave you with a mediocre blog post.

I just wanna let you know I've watched "You've Got Mail" twice in the past 24 hours. And I'm about to watch it again. No. Shame.

I want spring to come RIGHT now, so in my desperation I will leave you with this lovely photo from one of the greatest moments in all of cinematic history, and a couple of other pictures from my day :)




Hope your day is lovely!
xoxo, Amb.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cute little phrases inside Dove chocolate! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got mail is one of my favorite movies of all time. so i am kind of jealous! you watch that movie as many times as you want :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete