Monday, November 21, 2011

Five Things Friday!

One of my favorite bloggers has a weekly tradition of blogging about five random things she's encountered that she'd like to share. Sometimes there is a theme, other times it's just random stuff! Well, guess what I'm doing? Yep, the SAME EXACT THING! I'll do it for a couple weeks and see how I like it. Also she always has pictures with her "things" but I'm not sure I could swing that. Especially with number one on this week's fave five! For now, ENJOY!

1) I wish I could post a picture, but it'd be EXTREMELY awkward. Anyway... number 1 today is the guy who works at Starbucks on campus. He is literally my favorite person. So loud. So flamboyant. So funny. He knows me too. Everyday he tells me to order something new. Yesterday, in honor of "thirsty thursday" he told everyone that instead of drinking alcohol, they should all get venti sized drinks! He's my fav. I think if he didn't make my coffee we'd be best friends. (Not that we're not best friends BECAUSE he makes my coffee, but if we had met any other way, we would be best friends. Does that make sense?)

2) Speaking of Starbucks, number two today is the drink that I got. Recently I've been caught up in the craze of all these new fancy (and delicious) holiday drinks, but today I decided to take it back to the basics and get a plain old vanilla latte. Let me just say, the classics are classics for a reason.

{Look at that foamy goodness!}

3) My dog Scout is probably the greatest living being on the face of this planet. Today I'm missing her a lot! I get to see her in five days. I cannot wait!

{She loves me too!}

{Look at that cutie!}

4) This blogger is one of my new favorites! She loves all the things that I love! And her thrifting posts are so inspirational! I just wanna thrift all the time! Oh, and she has some really great book suggestions! Love her!

5) This week I've fallen in love with J.CREW. Its beautiful, and classy, and fun! My goal is to recreate the J.CREW look spending the least amount of money I possibly can! Wish me luck!

Ps. Can we just pretend that I posted this on Friday instead of Monday? kthanksbye :)
-Amb

No comments:

Post a Comment