Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Don't Know What I Want.

I'm in college. I'm supposedly working toward a degree. This degree should be helping me toward getting a job. This job should be helping me pay off college. Which I am only attending so I can get a job. Its a vicious circle. The only problem now is that I don't know what I want to do! I don't know what to major in. I don't know what I will do with a degree. I don't know what sort of job I want! Why am I even in college if I don't even know these things! Thats the question that has been plaguing me for the past few months. I feel like I am wasting my time at school, when all I want to do with my life is be a disciple, read books and blogs, and shop! It doesn't make any sense. As cliche as it may sound, I feel like my life anthem should be "A Place in This World" by the one and only Taylor Swift. She speaks to my heart <3 But for reals, if you have any suggestions on what I should do could you help a sister out? Cause I'm kind of freaking out.
-Amb

ps. I found this pic on pinterest. Dont hate!

1 comment:

  1. Amber have you sought help and advice from your friendly college career counseling office? I don't EVEN want to hear it until you do!!!!!!!! (You know we talked about this and you were gonna, you promised:-))They just mightbe able to help you find yourself. If that doesn't work, take a trip backpacking in Europe for a year! Haha!

    ReplyDelete