Thursday, November 17, 2011

Out-a-Towners...

I must say, this past weekend was GLORIOUS. Like, not kidding. It was superb. My sister came to Philly to visit! We went shopping, and ate out, and spent time together, and it was just a fabulous time! The day after Molls made her journey down here a few people from Boston came on down to celebrate my roommate's 21st birthday! We had a Roarin' 20's themed party and danced the night away! Unfortunately we roared a bit too loud, and I received a visit from the police yesterday afternoon to give us advice on how to more respectful of our neighbors! Woops! I guess we'll know better for next time!
For now, here's some pics of the weekend!






-Amb :)

1 comment:

  1. I guess when the city owl becomes a night owl the neighbors howl!!!! bahahaha

    ReplyDelete