Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Things I Cannot Live Without:

You know we all have them. Those certain things that we just feel lost without. Its kind of sad really that there are so many people out in this world that live everyday without the things we claim we NEED, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to blog about it! This is a list of some of my "necessities" that I feel are essential to life as I know it:
1) Bath and Bodyworks lotion- I really HATE when my hands are dry. Fresh market apple is my favorite scent!
2) Headphones- I love being able to control the sounds I hear. Sometimes I'll even put the headphones in with no music on to muffle the noise from the world around me.
3) My bible- gotta have the word with me :)
4) Blow dryer- Now that I have bangs, a day without this baby does not look pretty :/
5) Starbucks- The place, not necessarily the drinks... I mean, the drinks are great too, but its my workin' spot!
6) Day planner- Since I've been in college my planner has practically been attached to me. I would LITERALLY be lost without it!
5) Lipstick- I don't really have much of an upper lip, but this usually makes me look semi-normal :)
6) Online shopping- Its like my favorite thing. I don't usually buy things, but its good to know whats out there!
7) My kindle- I get SO bored without a good book to read!

Oh, and I know what you're thinking, "Woah, posting two days in a row?" And I know, its very uncharacteristic of me, but this week has been a wee bit stressful and I needed a creative outlet! My sissy is coming into town tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have many fun things to write about next week! 
For now, here's an unflattering pic of me with some of my favorite things (so Julie Andrews of me) in my favorite place!
Much love, Amb :)

3 comments: