Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Awkward and the Awesome :)

Yes, I'm doing it. Don't judge me, its just such a good idea! And so fun! Hereee we go!! May I present,
Awkward and Awesome Thursdays!

Awkwarddddddd:
- having a scratch on the very tip of your nose that looks like its a zit. It's embarrassing for a couple of reasons, but mostly because I am in the wrong season for the Rudolph look!
- after 8 years of taking Spanish in school, I now wish I took portuguese! The people I babysit speak it, and sometimes I am so lost!
- the annoying little girl that rode the bus with Mathias and I today who said bigger words than I do in normal conversation! Actually, now that I think of it, she was pretty awesome.
- the fact that I literally don't know anything about star wars anymore and it's all Mathias wants to talk about these days!

Awesomeeee:
- my journalism professor. She's awesome, and she tweeted all through class yesterday!
- there is a girl in my journalism class that is from Seattle and she knows one of my besties, Madeleine who lived in Seattle! What a small world!
- the first week if classes is so blissful with no homework and already having two of my classes cancelled! Holla!
- the fact that I am ACTUALLY blogging two days in a row! This NEVER happens!

Lastly I have a picture of the greatest little girl ever, who is both awkward AND awesome!


Have a nice night!
Xoxo, Amb

No comments:

Post a Comment