Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The SCARF!

I'm going to share with y'all one of my favorite things in the world. 
My new scarf! Now see, I am a scarf girl. I have TONS of the darn things. I wear them in every season, no matter what the weather may be. I feel like its part of who I am! I've had favorites in the past, but I completely fell in love this winter. The GAP, has graced me with the greatest scarf ever. I wear it almost every day. Its so big that it sort of suffocates me, but I really don't care! It was a lovely christmas present from mi mamma (which, like most of my other gifts, I picked out) and it will forever love it! I am dreading the days when the weather is too warm for me to wear it. But until then, I will love and embrace my scarf as much as I can! I know its kinda stupid to write an entire post about a scarf, but I just love it SO MUCH.



Have a splendid day! 
xoxo, Amb.

3 comments:

  1. Um, so that cupcake loos delish! :) just sayin' cute pictures and post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! Seriously, one of the best I've ever had! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute scarf girl. and gap can never go wrong :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete